Lift Pro Equipment Company is a fast pace, growing company with competitive pay and excellent benefit package. We are currently looking for a full-time Material Handling/Industrial Equipment Sales Coordinator for Sioux Falls location.
Material Handling/Industrial Equipment Sales Coordinator is responsible for managing various project support with our Sales Representatives to help promote and sell Lift Pro Equipment's products and services to include, but not limited to New and Used Equipment, Air Compressor, Racking, Sweeper/Scrubber, Crane, Dock Equipment, and other allied products. Sales Coordinator will be the liaison between each of the sales representatives and the vendor in providing solutions to the customer's material handling needs and resolve any issues to ensure that customers are satisfied. Sales Coordinators are self-driven and motivated utilizing your people skills to initiate and maintain strong relationships with the Vendors, Sales Representatives and the Customers. Additionally, this individual is responsible for maintaining, managing and organizing all sales orders for our Sales Representatives both customer sales and internal orders.
- Liaison between the Sales Representative and Vendor to assist with creating sales, gross profit and achieve the identified sales expectations.
- Obtain, maintain and optimize Vendor relations through planned and unplanned visits of Vendor, communication via phone or electronics, and follow ups.
- Help to identify and research best options based on our Customer's need.
- Follow-up on all Customer Orders for Sales Representative from external and internal sources
- Maintain, manage and organize order files, notes, purchase orders, freight, etc. of future orders and orders in process for both customer sales and internal orders.
- Initiate, maintain, manage and process quotations and orders in accordance with Company policy, procedures and requirements
- Participate with product promotions from external and internal sources
- May assist Sales Representative with problem solving Customer issues, problems or complaints.
- Support account terms and assist in account collection if required
- Participate in determination of any appropriate credits and/or returns
- Enhance vendor relations by supporting programs and working with their representatives
- Attend and participate in all sales or Company meetings
- Communicate regularly with Sales personnel, Management and Vendors
- Follow Company and Sales Department policies and procedures
- Pursue increasing knowledge of the Markets and Competitors
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School Degree
- 2+ years of experience with material handling industry preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent time management, communication and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and experience with a sales data base program.
- Self-motivated and the drive and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and problem-solve