Lift Pro Equipment Company is a fast pace, growing company with competitive pay and excellent benefit package. We are currently looking for a full-time Field Service Technician for Watertown and our Rapid City location. Mechanical experience required. We provide training, must have own tools and be a good communicator. Must be willing to travel.
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay
- Aflac Available
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Conducts safety checks on equipment.
- Completes required paperwork associated with repairing equipment, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Inspection Reports.
- Performs maintenance related work as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with business and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1 years experience in material handling equipment maintenance and repair preferred.
- Provide personal tools.
- Proficiency in equipment diagnosis and repair.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information.
- Thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
Download and complete PDF and Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out the form below and copy and paste your resume.