Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc. is a fast paced, growing company with competitive pay and excellent benefit package. We are currently looking for a full-time outside Sales Representative. This individual will be responsible for increasing sales of New, Used, and Allied Equipment within their assigned territory. As the regions only Toyota forklift dealer you will represent the Toyota product as well as other brands of equipment and products.
Here's what you will do:
Here's what you will need to be successful:
- Be the point of contact for all Lift Pro's Customers in assigned territory
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services we provide.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Customers, including making on-site visits, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, and availability.
- Select the correct products, or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs.
- Provide Customer Service by following up with Customer orders and assist in solving any issues as needed
- Keep accurate and organized customer leads
- And more!
Here's what will get you noticed by our team:
- 2+ years of industrial, equipment, and/or material handling sales experience;
- Must be self-motivated, and have the ability to work independently;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel and previous experience with a sales database program preferred;
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel.
Here's what we offer:
- Professional and self-directed, willing to tackle new challenges;
- Ability to analyze situations and suggest solutions for our customers;
- Capability to achieve sales goals and meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Base pay with Competitive Commissions
- Company Paid Cell Phone
- Company Vehicle
- Generous benefit package including FREE employee health insurance, LTD and Life Insurance. As well as 401K, Paid Time Off, Profit Sharing, Aflac and more!
This is a full-time position. Work hours vary may exceed a 40-hour workweek with some overnight travel and weekend work. This position is exempt from paid overtime. Business is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.Who we are:
Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc. was established in May of 1996 with business locations in Sioux Falls and Rapid City, South Dakota, and Sioux City, IA. We became the first and only Toyota Lift Truck Dealership in the state of South Dakota. Currently we represent territory in South Dakota, southwest Minnesota, northwest Iowa, Nebraska and eastern Wyoming.
Through diligence and hard work, Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc. has enjoyed significant growth providing sales, rental, parts and service for all aspects of material handling. Lift Pro has qualified and certified technicians with combined services of over 250 years. With growing sales and a growing number of employees, Lift Pro has professional and expert staff available to answer all questions and get the products and services needed to successfully take care of all of material handling requirements.
Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc. remains committed in our industry. Our dealership's focus is on continuous programs to meet the requirements of our customers and to strive for customer satisfaction. We provide to our customers, who we feel are our number one priority, the most comprehensive and cost-effective material handling products and services that are available in today's market. Lift Pro has attained and strives to maintain its position of strength and responsibility in the communities we serve.
Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc. is looking for honest, hard-working men and women who love solving problems and working with people. For immediate consideration, please feel free to apply online.
Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.