Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc. is a fast-paced, growing company with competitive pay and excellent benefits package. We are currently looking for a full-time Field Service Technician for our Sioux Falls location.
Here's what you will do:
Here's what you will need to be successful:
- Diagnose and perform repairs and preventative maintenance services
- Perform service calls for emergency breakdowns
- Do safety checks on equipment
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs to accurately document parts and repair times
- And more!
Here's what we offer:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical repair experience preferred, but not necessary. We will train the right person
- Mechanical aptitude; proficiency to diagnose and repair
- Your own tools
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Ability to obtain forklift certification
- Previous experience in performing battery and charger repairs
- Previous experience making L.P., gas and diesel diagnosis and repairs
- HVAC experience a plus
- Detail-oriented, professional and self-directed, willing to tackle new challenges;
- Ability to analyze situations and suggest process improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work individually or as a team
- On-the-job training and certification
- Competitive pay, depending on experience
- Generous benefits package including health insurance, profit sharing, 401K, and paid time off.
This is a full-time position. Work hours vary may exceed a 40-hour workweek with some overnight travel and weekend work. This position is exempt from paid overtime. Business is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.